- Take orders from customers for food and beverages
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Collect customer payments and provide change, or receipt in a timely and courteous manner
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Republic Chophouse: Absolutely, no problem
- Serve food or beverages to guests as defined in the Server Training Manual
- Work with your team throughout shift on running side work
- Perform proper open/close duties
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and trainings and offer suggestions for improvement
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Able to handle payments and operate a point of sale system
- Basic knowledge of service procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BECOME PART OF THE REPUBLIC FAMILY
Republic Chophouse is an urban steakhouse, modern in approach & classic in spirit. "We value integrity, honesty, passion, and drive. Our employees are our most valuable resource, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities, 401K, health benefits, and much more in a safe, clean, harmonious work environment. We want you to enjoy your time here and are 100% committed to helping you succeed in your new employment!
Our purpose is to build your skillsets, your knowledge and your capabilities – giving you the confidence and support you need to thrive with us and your future employers."
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)